A perfect day for our August “3rd Saturday Car Show at the AutoMotorPlex Medina”. We were excited to welcome more motorsports enthusiasts to our growing campus of new garage condominiums. Our new owners enjoy opening their garage doors to share and showcase their new spaces.
This month we featured Corvette cars – it was a tribute to our friend and Mayor Bob Mitchell who was a longtime Corvette fan. The Mitchell family was able to bring his 1957 Corvette for the show and share in his memory. In fact his Son plans to drive away with his soon to be wife the ’57 Vette next month and keep it in the family. Many thanks to the local Corvette clubs and others that especially came out in his memory.
We just celebrated our first year anniversary at the Medina Campus and already are starting our Phase 2 buildings. If you are looking to join our community with a garage condominium /urban cabin of your own, these are some details to consider.
- Phase 1 with 36 garages is 70% sold. If you are looking to move in before Fall this is your best bet.
- Phase 2 is 30% pre-sold with construction starting this fall. If you can wait, this may give you the best value with pre-construction offers including the ability to customize the space, discounts for pre-payment. First 5 buyers will receive a no-cost 4 post lift*.
- Medina benefits from all of the learning from our first campus and offers many improvements and features.
- Medina code allows the loft to be 50% of the floor space. 33% larger than Chan.
- We have sold 1/3 of our planned retail space
- Lots of couples/families. 2 out of 3 spaces sold have been to a couples who are looking for the Urban Cabin they can use to build a fun place to get away.
Let us know if you would like to schedule a tour of AutoMotorPlex Medina
Check out the photos from the day below.