The AutoMotorPlex luxury garage condominiums and Water Street Homes have teamed up on the 2019 Artisan Home Tour – Remodeler Tour.
This is a new category in the Artisan Luxury Remodeler Tour. What is a private garage condominium?
It is a place designed and built by a vehicle enthusiast, for enthusiasts. It is a purpose built real estate solution that you own with nearly unlimited customization capability. In fact, our tag line is “A Place To Enjoy Your Passion”; you get to finish it with what gets your heart beating. This is a community of like-minded people with an interest in motor vehicles. When you have outgrown your garage and like being part of something bigger than you can do on your own, you become a member of the AutoMotorPlex Community. Golfers have the country club, planes owners have their hangars, and now car enthusiasts have the AutoMotorPlex. A place to enjoy your passion.
What are the main reasons people buy?
- They have run out of space at their primary residence
- Their prized vehicles get sandwiched with kid’s bikes, things that fall off of shelfs.
- Building additional space onto their existing property does not make financial sense
- They want to be part of a community who share their same interests
- With all of the regular events taking place at the campus, it becomes an easy solution for people wanting to enjoy their passion. All that they have to do is show up.
What are some of the differentiating features of the AutoMotorPlex?
- Designed for enthusiasts by an enthusiast
- A kind of “Disney World” for people who love cars
- Monthly member events and open to the public car shows
- Part of a TV show on NBC/SN Caffeine and Octane
- Supports multiple charitable events throughout the year
- Climate controlled
- Gated campus with 24X7 access for its members
- Security monitoring of the campus
- Any road legal vehicle fit in the 18’x14′ remote controlled Clopay industrial garage doors
- In-Floor hydronic heating
- Plumbing and trench styled floor drains
- High-end Pella windows
- Fire suppression system
- Individual garage WiFi with VPN security for your privacy
Do people actually spend time there?
As much as they want, with 24/7 access and a gated/security monitored campus, people use them as a second office, a place to get away from the grind, an Urban Cabin for their family and friends (9/10 buyers are couples), a place to work on their projects and a place to engage other like-minded enthusiasts whether on a daily basis or during monthly member parties or during open to the public monthly car shows.
What are some of the things that visitors should expect to experience?
This luxury private garage condominium features nearly 6,000 sq. ft. of space for the owner designed and enjoy his vehicle passion. Two levels with a full kitchen, multiple bathrooms, large walk-in shower, office area, workout area, entertainment room, and 4,000 sq ft space to park his car collection. Just for fun he has a custom center table that has a die cut model of his Gulf Livery Ford GT collector car that extends up in the center of the table and a separate large entertaining space with a custom wine collection case that makes it an ideal place to slip away, or use it as an urban cabin for the family. Don’t forget the cars… You have to see it to believe it.
What are some design choices that showcase the style of this Artisan Home?
The buyer wanted an open modern style space with the feeling of quality wherever he turned. Some unique design elements; curved art walls that transition the first level to the second story loft, incorporation of automobilia throughout the spaces, the floor was hand sanded in preparation for the custom designed epoxy coating, custom designed wine storage wall tying beautifully finished wood panels with integrated stainless steel cabinets, custom designed steel mono-beam wood tread staircase, unique black acoustical ceiling & treatments with pendant downcast lights. All of these owner created design changes makes it their ultimate personal place to enjoy his passion.
Next steps for learning about the AutoMotorPlex Medina